Jumat, 22 Februari 2008

# 1

to : mary
Hi Mary how do you do?

hi, my name is indra , I am 22 years old. I come from Bandung, Indonesia. Yesterday I got u'r email address from miss Finita, I think u know her? Miss Finita is my lecture, n I think she is the best lecture in my campus! How do u think about her?
I am studying at Financial Academy and I am taking my 6 semester, when I studying in my class I feel very happy because the people so friendly. How about u? where is u'r school? are that same with me?
my hobbies are playing football, watching football and playing PS game. how about u? Do you like football? i hope u like it too. because in fact football is the most popular sport in u'r country, isn't it?
ok marry, it's my pleasure to know u and I'm looking forward.

sincerely yours,


indra

1 komentar:

Me.... mengatakan...

Thanks for posting. Keep up the good work